Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Lazy But Highly Successful

Of all my friends Josh is easily the laziest. When I visit his family I know where I`ll find him. Half asleep staring at a giant TV screen.

If I ever suggest we walk around town he`ll look at me as if I`m crazy before grabbing the car key. As you can guess, Josh tends to be a little overweight. But that doesn`t bother him. Few things do.

How is it then that a few years ago Josh put $1.5 million into his bank account in little over 12 months? How can someone so lazy and carefree get anything done?

Josh knows something few people understand. He knows how to run his brain and make things happen. And he turns on this powerful self-motivation only when he wants to.

The rest of the time Josh is perfectly happy to relax with friends and family and enjoy his life. And that`s how he can be highly successful, in charge of his life but avoid the high stress burnout most overachievers suffer from.

What Has This Got To Do With You?

If you are like me, you want to be in control of your life. And that means turning on the inspiration and drive to get ahead when you choose. And the rest of the time it means relaxing and having fun.

This is the smart way to live. And you can start living like this day once you know your personal motivation blueprint - the specific way of thinking that works for you.

Thousands and thousands of people around the world have learned how easy this is. It really isn`t that difficult, it just seems so until someone shows you how. Then its like childs play its so easy.

Josh was lazy and very average until he learned his personal motivation blueprint. Now he is in charge. Now he can be at his very best whenever he decides to be and he can flip the switch in a matter of seconds.

You can do the same. Put an end to waiting and hoping inspiration arrives when you need it. Look at your track record to date. Has waiting for inspiration worked?

If you are surrounded by less capable people who are doing much better than you then you know self-motivation is the missing link.

Josh became very successful and he did it very quickly. I describe at my site how I did the same and how you can copy my simple step by step motivation system. You can read all about it right here:

http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/